Begin Farming Ohio Collaborators and Partners
Currently, Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association, one of the five collaborating organizations in Begin Farming Ohio serves as a central contact regarding the collaboration itself and requests to be recognized as an affiliated partner.
Direct links are provided for your convenience in contacting each of the other collaborators and affiliated partners of Begin Farming Ohio.
- Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association
Other Collaborating Organizations:
- Cuyahoga Valley Countryside Conservancy
- Ohio Department of Agriculture, Sustainable Agriculture
- Organic Food and Farming Education & Research Program (OFFER)
of The Ohio State University Ohio Agriculture Research and Development Center (OARDC)
- Ohio State University Extension
Begin Farming Ohio works to identify Ohio-serving organizations, including farm businesses, which provide a service or resource of high value to Ohio beginning farmers that also expands or complements the services offered by the five collaborators. To date, the following organizations are recognized as partners.
- Farm Credit Services of Mid-America
- Innovative Farmers of Ohio
- Ohio Farm Bureau Federation
- Small Farm Institute
- USDA Farm Service Agency - Ohio
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service – Ohio